.Net Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for an experience Senior Software Engineer for a project at client onsite.
• Liaise with end users to analyse and translate business requirements to functional specifications.
• Design and development of system enhancements.
• Prepare test specifications and conduct testing to ensure system conforms to system specifications.
• Maintain requirement, design, test specifications, user manuals and other system documentation.
• Provide technical support to diagnose and resolve system issues.
• Bachelor's degree with at least 3 to 5 years' of experience in the software industry.
• Highly developed inter-personal skills and a high degree of self-motivation and innovation, together with a high standard of personal and professional integrity.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work as a team member with a capacity to work in harmony with professional personnel.
• Preferably with hands-on development capability, pre-sales support in proposal writing, good writing skill
• Good judgment, prompt decision-making ability, responsibility and accountability.
• Commitment to providing a high level of service.
• Commitment to teamwork as both a contributor and a leader.
• Software development on Microsoft .NET platform.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM is an advantage.