Technology Lead (Fintech)
• Our client is an exciting FinTechStartup. They are hiring a Technology Lead, responsible for managing all things related to technology.
• You will be working closely with our product and investment teams to source,
• Gather and analyse data from various platforms to create expert knowledge and skills in the fragmented space.
• This is a great opportunity to be part of an up and coming fintech company, where you be involved in all aspects of the company’s development.
• If you are someone who is ambitious, entrepreneurial, enjoys startup culture, this is the role for you. APPLY NOW!.
• Work with the co-founders in developing a big data analytics platform for internal and external stakeholders.• Strong understanding of, and practical experience with back-end, front-end and API development
• Contribute to technical architecture decisions and lead efforts to build and maintain a highly scalable platform,
• With clear alignment of technology solutions with business objectives and budgetary needs• Take the lead in recruiting team Overseeing a technical team that will design, develop and maintain application architectures.
• That support the company’s business requirements.
• BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical field Experienced in project and product management,• With minimum 2 years of leading/managing 5 to 20-member teams.• Minimum 5 years of experience working with Java and/or Python Broad understanding of distributed systems.
• And microservices Comfortable managing cloud infrastructure in AWS and similar Deep understanding of CD/CI, release management and Agile methodology.