SAP Hybris Developer
• Experience with eCommerce systems (Demandware, Hybris and Intershop) is an advantage.
• Experience with product information management systems (Informatica, Stibo) is an advantage.
• We look for: Strong active listening, multitasking, interpersonal and organizational skills Positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner.
• Logical problem-solving skills and identify solutions based on written procedures, guidelines and process tools.
• Must be self-motivated, disciplined, and takes responsibility for their own work Hands.
• On experience of Incident and Problem Management in a multi supplier environment.
• Detail-oriented Results-oriented, service-focused, and an excellent ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Passion towards improving client experience Creative problem solving with the ability to assist team members in solving their own problems.
• Experience of leading a team of developers and demonstrable.
• Experience of motivating them Execution of the full lifecycle of development Interaction with clients to understand requirements and resolve issue.
• Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Be involved in the design of the solution Take ownership of the successful implement of parts of the solution.
• Interact with the end client as required to ensure the solution is implemented as well as possible Solve complex problems.
• Deliver code to time and quality expectations Fully unit test developed solutions Setup and maintain test environments Setup.
• And maintain source control environments ensuring code integrity for all project developers.
• Strong Java knowledge and experience Solid knowledge of Hybris platform and experience developing on it.
• Experience with B2C and/or B2B Hybris accelerator Knowledge on Hybris ORM, WCMS, Backoffice, Cockpits Knowledge of SOLR search engine.
• Experience on integrating various payment providers Knowledge and experience with Spring Experience.
• Working with code versioning and control systems (like SVN and GIT) Application Servers, e.g. Tomcat and WebSphere SQL (mySQL, Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server) XML Tools, e.g. Junit, SoapUI Methodologies.