IT Technical Recruiter
• Responsible for owning the end to end IT Technical recruitment which includes strategic planning, attraction.
• Sourcing, selection and conversion of candidates for specific requisitions.
• Conducting screening on all external candidates for specific designated roles.
• Covering CV review, telephone interviewing and initial competency based face to face interviews.
• Generation and management of a strong candidate pipeline through creative resourcing for specific vacancies.
• Maintain and update applicant tracking database to ensure accurate candidate status, reports, metrics and auditable records.
• Candidate management (giving timely feedback directly to the candidate or to the agency, managing candidate’s expectations through the process).• Co-ordination for on boarding of new joiners specific to the individual closures.
•HR and Recruitment.
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs of our sourcing partners.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services.
• Colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites;
• Providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.