BigData- Hadoop Administrator
• Hadoop Cluster Administration v2.0 with Good Knowledge in Kafka, ElasticSearch, YARN and YARN-based applications such as Spark
• Good knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem (Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Hbase, Flume, sqoop) using both automated toolsets as well as manual processes.
• Install Hadoop updates, patches, and version upgrades
• Cluster maintenance and deployments including creation and removal of nodes.
• Performing HDFS backups and restores, Kerberos setup, access to other Hadoop stack components.
• User management from Hadoop perspective inclusive of setting up user in Linux,
• HDFS Support and maintenance, Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
• Ensure cluster and MapReduce routines are tuned for optimal performance
• Working transversally with other teams to guarantee high data quality and availability.
• Be the link between developers and build/architecture teams.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Expertise in writing shell scripts, Perl/Python scripts and debugging existing scripts.
• Experience in the Financial and banking industry will be a Plus
• Professional certifications (or equivalent) for BigData will be a Plus.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in a typical system administration role, performing system monitoring, storage capacity management, performance tuning, and system infrastructure development.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in deploying and administering large Hadoop clusters.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and enable/train other Members